A facelift, or rhytidectomy, helps to reverse the effects that gravity, exposure to the sun, and stress inflict upon the face and neck. Face lift procedures can remove excess fat and tighten loose skin on your face and neck.
A facelift can address:
- Sagging in the middle of your face
- Deep creases below the lower eyelids
- Deep creases along the nose and extending to the corner of the mouth
- Fat that has fallen or has disappeared
- Loss of skin tone in the lower face, leaving jowls
- Loose skin and excess fat under the chin and jaw, giving the appearance of a double chin
Dr. MacPhee will create a customized surgical plan based on your specific facial characteristics, such as bone structure, skin type and other hereditary factors. She can use minimally invasive procedures resulting in smaller incisions placed in less noticeable areas.