Rhinoplasty (nose surgery) is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures today. For most people, feeling comfortable with their face is an essential part of their self confidence.
Surgery to reshape the nose can help balance and refine your overall appearance. You can have your nose reduced, straightened, or perhaps you have a bump or other distortion that needs correction. Nose surgery is also chosen to repair injury or correct breathing problems.
Rhinoplasty surgery can address:
- Nose size in relation to facial balance
- Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
- Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked
- Nostrils that are large, wide, or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry
Dr. MacPhee’s goal is to create the nose the patient wants, while preserving or improving nasal respiration.